Stay tuned for our latest Plumbing Newsletter. Simply subscribe to our BLOG for current information.
Job of The Week - Excavation and Re-run of Drainage
Job of the week consisted of the excavation and removal of the existing drainage as it was proving to be inadequate causing the brick wall to bulge under the pressure. The following scope of works was carried out
- Remove and dispose from site, shrubs & bushes in the way of the excavation.
- Excavate a trench 500 mm wide, the full depth of the retaining wall and the full length.
- Supply and install a twin x 100 mm PVC slotted ago line, at the base of the retaining wall, to discharge into a 400mm storm water pit.
- Install a 100 mm slotted ago line, from storm water pit.
- Back fill the excavation with clean 40 mm aggregate to finished ground surface.
- Grade the excavated area and leave site clean and tidy.
Here at AMPS Plumbing we have over 20 years of drainage solution experience so give us a call Today on 4367 0011.....