Stay tuned for our latest Plumbing Newsletter. Simply subscribe to our BLOG for current information.
Job of The Week - Stormwater pipe repairs
Job of the Week - Storm water downpipe repair.
A CCTV camera inspection on this job revealed that there was a damaged section of pipework, which was causing internal wall damage to the property.
In this case the surface surrounding the pipe was both concrete and paving. To carry out the repair work our scope of works consisted of:
* Number and lift the necessary pavers above the broken pipe area.
* Excavate under the patio to expose the broken pipe.
* Cut out pipe and replace.
* Support downpipe in concrete to prevent future damage.
* Back fill and re-lay the pavers.
* Leave site clean and tidy.
Here at AMPS there is no job too difficult, so for all your plumbing requirements give AMPS PLUMBING a call today on 4367 0011.