Stay tuned for our latest Plumbing Newsletter. Simply subscribe to our BLOG for current information.
Washing Machine Leaks, and Tips to avoid a DISASTER!!
TIPS TO AVOID DISASTER IN YOUR LAUNDRY.
Laundry Spaces are generally located in close proximity to our kitchen /living space these days for modern day convenience. We can put a load of washing on whilst dinner is cooking. So generally if your washing machine springs a leak mid cycle it could be a disaster and damage costly furnishing and electronic equipment in your living room/kitchen spaces.
Some Tips to consider in your laundry include:
* Consider replacing plastic and rubber hoses with steel braided ones, as they will last longer.
* Check your hose connections every couple of months to make sure they haven't come loose over time.
* Turn off the water supply to your washing machine when not in use.
* If possible you could replace screw type valves with dual ball valves.
* Avoid walking away whilst filling up your laundry tub, it is easy to get distracted and forget that the tap is running.
AMPS Plumbing are the experts in all thing plumbing so call us Today on 4367 0011.