Australian Maintenance Plumbing Services are experts in all areas of Hot Water Plumbing, including Maintenance, Repairs and New Installations. We have been servicing the entire central coast for over 20 years and during this time have built a solid trustworthy reputation.
Common problems can occur with hot water systems due to internal rust, sediment build up, incorrectly installed water heaters or basic neglect.
Signs that your Hot Water System is in need of repairs or replacement could include the following:
- Overflowing or leaking hot water tank.
- The water heater runs out quickly or only produces warm water
- Slow hot water recovery due to sediment build-up.
- Popping or banging noise coming from the hot water tank.
- Temperature pressure relief (TPR) valve is leaking.
- Discoloured water or unsightly smelly coming from the hot water tank.